Plant Therapy’s AromaFuse ultrasonic essential oil diffuser is modern, stylish and easy to use. The AromaFuse features five different timer settings, a dimmable LED light and a large water reservoir that holds up to 380 mL. The large tank means you get up to 10 hours of continuous diffusion time and can diffuse covering an area of 500+ square feet (50 square meters).
The AromaFuse is chemical-free and doesn’t need heat to function, which lets the essential oils retain all of their natural benefits and unbroken chemical profiles. The five different timer settings include several options for both continuous and intermittent mist at different intervals.
When setting up your AromaFuse, be sure to check your water reservoir for the cord, as we pack it inside your diffuser for safety while shipping.
To use your AromaFuse diffuser:
- Remove the cover.
- Remove the power cord from the reservoir.
- Add water into the water reservoir until it reaches the water marker. Don’t overfill!
- Add 6-10 drops of essential oil directly into the water.
- Replace the cover.
- Connect the unit to a power source by plugging it in.
- Press the power switch and select your desired time setting.
- Press once: The unit will diffuse until it runs out of water.
- Press twice: The unit will diffuse for 2 hours and then turn off automatically.
- Press three times: The unit will diffuse at 15 seconds on/30 seconds intervals until it runs out of water. This setting is recommended when diffusing all day.
- Press four times: The unit will diffuse at 15 minutes on/30 minutes off intervals until it runs out of water. This setting is recommended when diffusing all day.
- Press five times: The unit will diffuse at 30 minutes on/30 minutes off intervals until it runs out of water. This setting is recommended when diffusing all day.
LED Light Settings
- The LED Light is on when diffusion starts.
- Press the button once to dim the light.
- Press the button twice to turn off the light.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Note: This diffuser is designed to be used with US voltage and plugs - an adapter may be needed for International customers.