Witch Hazel Extract is a clear, colorless distillate prepared from recently cut and partially dried dormant twigs of Hamamelis virginiana Linné. Hamamelis virginiana primarily contains polyphenols, including tannins, phenolic acids, and flavonoids.
About Our Witch Hazel Extract
- It can be used as an ingredient in cosmetic and medicinal preparations, and can be used to help soothe skin.
- It may be combined with other ingredients or herbs, or is gentle enough to be used alone.
- Can be used to help promote scalp and hair health.
- When mixed with water and sprayed, witch hazel can also be used to help reduce or remove stale odors and pet odors in the air, and on some surfaces.
- Witch hazel can also make an effective household cleaner, either alone or combined with other solutions.
Ingredients: Hamamelis virginiana Linné (USP), containing natural oils and 14% alcohol.
Warning: For external use only.
Packaging: To preserve and maintain their beneficial properties for years, our 4 fl oz and 16 fl oz sizes of Witch Hazel Extract are packaged in light resistant, dark glass amber bottles with a pressure sealed lid and a taper seal poly liner. This elegant bottle is the perfect way to protect light-sensitive liquids, because the dark amber glass helps prevent light degradation. The 1 gallon sizes are packaged in a high density polyethylene (HDPE) jug, with a tight-fitting plastic lid to help protect contents from moisture and air.
Note: This item is considered flammable for shipping purposes and can only be shipped via UPS Ground and UPS Standard to Canada.